25+ Work-From-Home Job Sites That Don’t Require a College Degree
Though there are some costs involved to start this hustle, you can earn a good income once you find your feet. As more and more graduates are having a hard time finding jobs, a degree is no longer a prerequisite to finding the right job or calling. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Customer Experience Specialist is $40,000. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Customer Service Clerk II is $34,435. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Data Entry Clerk is $35,880 and a Data Entry Technician is $38,318. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Data Entry Specialist is $37,041.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Technical Writer is $67,849. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Website Tester is $83,236. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Programmer Analyst is $88,981. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Junior Web Developer is $73,432. She suggested relying primarily on reputable sources to vet potential employers—in other words, brand-name job boards and platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, or The Muse.
Tech Support Specialist
Many companies and publications are less concerned with degrees and more interested in your writing ability. Most of these are part-time and don’t require any kind of degree or even much experience. They typically have a few work-from-home jobs available like the Writer or Customer Support Representative positions.
Entry-Level Remote Jobs (Overview)
If you don’t have a degree, the best entry-level jobs are also often a fun way to advance your career. While you might not be in a position to do so now, you might want to consider the benefits of earning your online degree later in your career. And just remember that, degree or no degree, remote jobs may be an option for you. Before deciding whether to pursue more education, take our free career quiz to help you decide which path is right for you.
- In fact, most have a few accounts across different platforms and need someone to manage everything.
- FlexJobs is hands down a great resource to find many remote jobs including email marketing jobs.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- A virtual bookkeeper manages their clients’ books remotely; they might not even be in the same time zone as you.
- Being able to maintain self-motivation to achieve your career goals and hit all your deadlines will prove to be non-negotiable.
- This remote position entails supervising marketing initiatives aimed at engaging customers and ensuring that they have a favorable opinion of the company and its products or services.
- Event planners are not required to have any degree, but having a certification does help you to get a job quickly.
Writers produce a wide variety of written materials delivered to an audience in a number of ways. Writers develop content using several multimedia formats for readers, listeners, or viewers. Most writers have at least a basic familiarity with technology, such as personal computers and the internet. Remote travel agents work from remote jobs that pay well without a degree home interacting with customers to plan itineraries, and book airfare, hotels, cruises, and other travel packages. Tutors provide one-on-one learning support for students of all ages, from K-12 to adult learning environments. Tutors help reinforce the subject material that the student may be having trouble comprehending.
Legitimate Part-Time Online Jobs in 2023
A virtual assistant is someone who provides a range of different support functions for a business or individual. VAs can provide telephone and email answering services, calendar management, general business admin, travel booking, marketing support, data entry, and social media management. This job requires strong skills with numbers, with many employers placing a higher value on experience than on a college degree.
- Virtual admins provide administrative support to companies, agencies, or even individuals, either on a freelance contract basis or as a remote employee role.
- Excited about joining the workforce but don’t have a degree or experience under your belt?
- At the same time, many businesses are reconsidering degree requirements in favor of demonstrated skills.
- Dive into dynamic customer service roles, where your gift of connection and empathy is your ticket to high-paying jobs without a degree.
- Although there could be other job titles for translation services, most will at least include the word “translator” in the title.
- Their duties include maintaining customer contact lists, communicating the benefits of their services, and obtaining payment information when necessary.
Duties often include troubleshooting, creating work orders, and updating computers. Data entry professionals enter data into a computer system or into some type of secure file system and may perform other types of clerical activities. Data entry workers generally must be able to read and have a fast typing speed.
Technical or medical writer
Someone with billing and administrative experience could easily become a virtual bookkeeper. Employers accept applicants who have design skills https://remotemode.net/ even without a bachelor’s degree. They assess the qualifications of applicants by giving sample tests and evaluating their previous experience.